Elite Practice Treatment Coordinator Certification
The Treatment Coordinator plays a vital role in any practice. If patients do not agree to treatment, everything stops, including your paycheck. This is also a unique role, because you are directly responsible for helping patients figure out how to get the treatment they want. You are actually changing lives through your work. How many people can say that?
What you will learn in this course:
1.The importance of the impression you make, the characteristics of the top treatment coordinators, and how you will be able to give patients what they want by quickly determining their preferred communication method.
2. Confirming Value to the patients for treatment that has been recommended by the doctor. We are going to discuss the importance of determining the patient's motivating factor. This is the reason why the patient phoned your office in the first place. Once the motivating factor is determined than we will show you how to easily build value to the patient with a customized treatment plan to meet their needs.
3. What the common barriers are and how to help the patient overcome these barriers AND proceed with the recommended treatment.
4. The Financial Presentation, a patient-centric consultation, and how to motivate people to make a commitment.
5. How to organize all the information that you received during the other stages of the consult, so the patient will never have to repeat themselves. This will ensure that you don't forget these important details, that the patient feels like you care, and that you deliver on all the promises that you made to them during the consult. You will see the importance of following the same exact steps in this system after every consult. This will ensure you build trust with your patients.
6. The proper follow up sequence to take a patient who has not yet booked their appointment to booking their appointment and getting the treatment done.
What you're going to get:
- You and your team will have lifetime access to this training, so you can go back to it for your new team members, or as a refresher for your existing team members!
- Training Includes Workbooks, Quizzes and Final Test so you can assess the comprehension of your team members as they proceed through the course.
- Treatment Tracking Spreadsheet.
- Bonus: Issue of Dr. Carlo Biasucci's Practice Growth and Marketing Look-Over-My-Shoulder Program detailing Case Acceptance and Ethical Influence - worth the price of the course alone!
- Bonus: Interview with Dr. Biasucci's lead Treatment Coordinator with a 92% case acceptance (over the past $2 million in treatment).
- All future updates as they are released.